[Resolved] Book My Show — Non received of cash back

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Gaurav Kumar Choudhary

I have booked a movie ticket of raabta for 2 persons from kolkata on 08 june, 2017 for which i was eligible for cashback as all payment was done through my paytm wallet. Its almost 3 days and till now i have not received my cashback.

Kindly look into this matter and arrange for my cashback.

Booking id:- jass[protected]
Transaction id:- [protected]

Non received of cash back
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2017
Hi Gaurav,

Your view on the situation is very important to us.

We would love to assist you with your query and it is always our pleasure to provide you with exceptional customer service.

We've checked the information with the details that were shared by you and were unable to retrieve any information.

Please share the exact contact used while transacting so that we can check and help you further.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

Hi as I booked my movies tickets. But message came that my transcription is failed but my money is charged from my account please help me in this process as soon as possible

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Book My Show - Non received of cash back