[Resolved] Book My Show — ticket cancellation booking no - nf[protected]

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Biswanaath Barui
I would like to bring into your notice that, i have booked three tickets thru your portal for "jab harry meet sejal" dated 05/08/17 @ 930 pm show. I mistakenly booked this ticket instead for dated 06/08/17. I wanted to cancel the ticket, but u dont have option to cancel. Why? Why cant i cancel my ticket?? Is this your money or my money??? Its my wish to go any day i want.

Booking no - nf[protected]

Pathetic experience, i wont book tickets any more thru you guys. I will go to consumer court and all online portal to put this up.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2017

As per the email conversation against the ticket id 4370672, we hope your query has been addressed.

Thank you for being our valuable customer .

Team BookMyShow​

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative

Comments

Did you check whether the Day is correct, May be you selected right Day n date & there is error from Book my show.

Simply click a screen shot n send to helpdesk

It happened with me.

Just in case you need any help call me @ [protected]
We 've got a movie ticket, but when we go to the theater, a different movie will be shot at the theater .We want to give us a refund of the amounts on me.

Ticket Confirmation Number- 418873/[protected],
Secret code -AWNIAOCR,
Booking Date-20/08

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Book My Show - ticket cancellation booking no - nf2261971497179