[Resolved] Bookmyoffer.com — Damaged 20800 mah branded mi power bank

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Swat19
I ordered the branded power bank as it was in offer price of 648/-, but I received a used and damaged product instead. I tried calling the provided help desk no., also I mailed the complaint to the site for the same. Then also I haven't got any reply. Also I didn't receive any invoice and valid bill with the product. Why these sites are fooling people who loses trust on sites after getting such things.

Damaged 20800 mah branded mi power bank
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2016

[May 08, 2016] BookMyOffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tulsiram Chouhan's response, Jan 05, 2016
Pl I request rept change my 16 GB memory card not working
Deepu84's response, Mar 12, 2016
Good
BookMyOffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet Customer Care's response, Sep 30, 2016
Dear Customer,

We apologies for the inconvenience. We shared your details to our customer suppport team and they will contact you soon. Appreciate your patience and assure you that we will make all efforts to meet and exceed your expectations.

Comments

please refund my money

i bought a ray ban avitor which is totaly duplicate i want to return my money back

Customer care number not working.
Very poor customer care.

my shipping is not
Please consider my request to the site not to fake people providing such false offers.
Dear Sir
my name is Anil Kumar my order no is :[protected]
When i was surfing in fb i got an add showing brand samsung 16800mah power bank at 399rs only but when i clicked a link & order it then the final rate was 548rs ( this was the first cheating) but this power bank is scratched and not working .

I have purchased a MI 10400mah power bank Ref No.[protected] which is defective and power draining is faster, I have also given on line complain but till today no visible result noticed, kindly help me in this regards.
Samsung 16800mah Branded Power Bank
ORDER NO-[protected]
Ref#[protected]

I have brought a power bank of mi which is of 10400 mah which cost me 448 it is deliverd at 26/04/2016 my booking number is [protected] which is not working from the time it is delivered .As it is not getting my phone charged .Please take the major steps .And the company is not taking any further steps against it .
My name is devesh meine rayban avitor with 3pair socks branded order kiye aur vo duplicate nikla refund my money
Power bank not work properly

I have bought a samsung power bank which is duplicate and try to return them but they are not responding.
Power switch is not good it's braked and not work the power bank

I had ordered samsung power bank but i had received mi power bank which is not working
Me order Mi Power bank oder number [protected] but this product not working so please refund my my product..
Referenec number .[protected] Item Description. Ray ban aviato S K U R B 3025_1
My memory card order number [protected] so please faster delivery my order

My name brijmohan yadav
mob no -[protected]
sir order no ref# [protected]
My order no [protected]
my name harsh j suthar
my shipping date[protected] but shipping is not

Level 18 one Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India