[Resolved] BookMyOffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet — Fake product delivered

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 ikram ahemad
My order n is:
Order date - 13.05.2016 10:22
Order confirmation number: [protected]

I received a fake product and i want my money back. I tried calling customercare number but no one receives. Give me a call now at [protected].

The product is not what i ordered and was given a different product that too so fake that even a kid can recognized it.

Fake product delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 31, 2016

[May 19, 2016] BookMyOffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
BookMyOffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet Customer Care's response, Sep 30, 2016
Dear Customer,

We apologies for the inconvenience.We share your details to Customer support team. They will contact you soon. We will make all efforts to meet and exceed your expectations.

Comments

My order n is:
Order Date - 13.05.2016 10:22
Order Confirmation Number: [protected]

I Received a FAKE product and I want my money back. I tried calling customercare number but no one receives. Give me a call NOW at [protected].

The product is not what I ordered and was given a different product that too so fake that even a kid can recognized it.

Bookmyoffer.com — Not delivered product after taking money

Please help that about site is not deliver the product as per committed time commit to deliver the product at 18th of May but do not deliver the product yet. my order number is [protected]. they do not answer any call or mails.

Dear Customer,

Bookmyoffer.com — Regarding fake and dead product

I have attached all the details in snap. please kindly take action against them i got the fake product and it is also dead

Bookmyoffer.com — Regarding quality and fake product

I got the dead product and china brand . i have attached the screenshot of my order that contain all the details . please take action against them.

Bookmyoffer.com — fake product

I have recieved a fake and used samsung 9000Mah power bank. It was of rupees 520. I want my money back. My order no..-[protected]

Bookmyoffer.com — Micro sd card 16 gb

No varking is a memory card and handfree

Bookmyoffer.com — duplicate product

please take your duplicate product and give my money back. you are fake.

Bookmyoffer.com — Regarding issuing a corrupted memory card

I have ordered a 16 gb SanDisk memory card and Sony power bank but i got 8gb memory card of micro sd card. My contact no is [protected]. Order date-20/6/15 receiving date -14/7/15 Order details:- Reference no-[protected]

Bookmyoffer.com — power bank of mi

This company is fake and products also... I had purchased a power bank ..when are not properly working.. And fake customer care also of that company.. So never buy any products..very very big fake all products, care, and also company

Bookmyoffer.com — cancel order

I want to cancel my order.

Bookmyoffer.com — Mobile phone charging problem

Mi 100400 Mah powerbank charge problem his ref no id [protected]. i use 1 month nd charging problem so pls replacement my power bank my contact no is [protected].. contact on this no.. thanks

Bookmyoffer.com — damage goods delivered

I had ordered rayban brown sunglass ..but I recived a broken piece .If u can't manage to change the product plz give me my money back..otherwise no issue hw much my more money lose..but I ll not leave u...

BookMyOffer — Mobile phone charging problem

My Mi 10400 mAh power bank charging problem. Refrence no is [protected].. i use 1 month nd charge problem so pls replace my power bank ... my contact no is [protected] pls contact my no..

Bookmyoffer.com — currepted memory card and stoped hand watch

Dear sir, Two day ago I[protected] purchase this order Order received but memory card is currepted and hand watch stopes Please look in to matter

Bookmyoffer.com — got fake things

got fake things in the box.

Bookmyoffer.com — Complaint solution centre

share your complain at

support.bookmyoffer.com and get solution within 24 hours

Bookmyoffer.com — my today deliver item is defective product.

my today deliver item is fully damaged and i want to return this item and i am not satisfy this product quality ear phone is damaged and mi power bank is damaged and the sd card is other brand .

Bookmyoffer.com — Damaged bag and damaged memorycard

we ordered reebok bag, memory card, polo watch and earphone, but bag and memory card are damaged, so we cancled our order

Bookmyoffer.com — I received a faulty product .pls take it back

ur company has delievered Me a faulty memory card

Bookmyoffer.com — Wrong Product

I Order Sandisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I 16GB, Samsung Data cable & Sony earphone just Rs 199-pack of 3 and I found all wrong product Order Date - 12.06.2015 15:07 Order Confirmation Number: [protected]

Level 18 one Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India