[Resolved] BookMyShow — 3d charges

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 pri_sri on Jan 3, 2019
I am Priya, I booked four tickets for Tamil film 2.0 3D on 03.01.2019 for the show timing 3.15 p.m. At the time of booking, a charge of Rs.30 for each ticket was collected additional towards 3D. But on return the specs was collected back by the theatre employees stating that it is returnable. I believe, if such policies are in existence then the theatre should have not collected the extra charge or in the bill it should have been mentioned as rental charges.

I think theatres are violating the rules and regulations. It is bit frustrating that consumer is pushed to the corner on spending money for such business strategies.

Is our Government is only going to keep watching this or going to take steps to save the consumers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 13, 2019
Updated by pri_sri, Jan 03, 2019
Sorry for missing the details of the theatre. It is Inoxmovies prozone mall, coimbatore
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Hi Priya,

I apologise for the hassle faced here. Please share the booking details via [email protected] so that we can have this looked into.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

Hello I am Venkatesh a j on 31/12/2018 at tulasi theatre bàngalore at 7 pm show I booked through phone pe amount of RS 707.84 was debited but ticket not confirmed . Please do needful for credit my ticket amount

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - 3d charges