[Resolved] BookMyShow — about movie ticket

Surat, Gujarat, India
 Shreenil
Respectively, i booked a movie ticket justice league (Hindi) 2d. On 16 november. The details are given below.
Hi customer,

Booking id: rjhm00mc6j5as9.
Seats: executive class: g10, g11, g12.

3 seat (S) for justice league (Hindi) (U/a) on sun, 19 nov, 2017 10:00am

At rajhans multiplex: adajan, surat (Screen 3).

When i went theatre i didn't got ticket bcz the theatre doesn't have any hindi version of justice league. If the theatre doesn't have the ticket in following seats, then it how it was booked online..???

So plz i want my refund back..

My bank details are
Sunilkumar m gehlot
Cosmos bank
A/c no.[protected]
Ifsc - cosb0000038

about movie ticket
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 8, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Nov 30, 2017

We've checked the details against the Booking id: RJHM00MC6J5AS9 and a refund ia already processed from our end on the 6th of Nov.

Please check your updated bank statement or get in touch with your bank for more clarification.

In case of any discrepancy, you can certainly share a screenshot of your updated bank statement from the date of transaction on [protected]@bookmyshow.com and we will have this checked.

Appreciate your patience.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

I was trying for booking show of sullu 9:35 in cinepollis surat but after using the elite offer and seats locked it's not procces for tikects I need tickets or my offer back it's not good they hold my call from last 20 minutes no one is responding they should at least respond how they can help us further future we won't trust any mediator platform
I was booked two ticket for the movie of Firangi, Ticket was not booked but amount was debited from my account.
It happened twice time with me

I will never book a ticket from it in my life,
Very poor and Worst service of it.
Never ever trust on Book my show

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - about movie ticket