BookMyShow — blaming cancellation

Harsha Akhi on Sep 4, 2019

I have booked a ticket for which show begins at 10:50. I am a bookmyshow superstar and i am provided with an option to cancel ticket 20 minutes prior.

I tried from 10:20 to cancel as it was raining and my zoomcar booking was canceled. I was unable to cancel and i contacted bookmyshow at 10:32, after a while they asked me for a screenshot and i gave them at 10:40.

Now they are using the same against me saying it is tried at 10:40 and i have to try before that.

They made me book another show to have a error sent to them and now they blaming me for new booking also

First booking id ws9zpbt

blaming cancellation
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2019

Sorry for the trouble.

We tried to connect with you, was not reachable.

Please share your contact details via [protected]@bookmyshow.com so that I can have this looked into.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

I booked 5 tickets for a Movie Sivappu Manjal Pachai. I paid through google pay.. I didnt receive credit confirmation from book my show. And i attached my google pay screenshot

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - blaming cancellation