[Resolved] BookMyShow — I booked wrong tickets.want to cancel it now

saakshi thakur on May 28, 2017
I booked 3 tickets for 11:15 pm instead of 11:15 am for 28th may 2017 sunday
Now i want to cancel it
Plz help. 3 tickets for 534
Please help otherwise my money will get wasted
I tried to get it canceled from the theater but they refused
Bookmyshow app has nothing for cancellation on their app
Please help .the tickets were for centra mall industrial area chandigarh.i want a refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, May 30, 2017

Your view on the situation is very important to us.

We would love to assist you with your query and it is always our pleasure to provide you with exceptional customer service.

Unfortunately, when a booking is confirmed on our website, the seats are reserved at the cinema and are deemed sold.

Since, online bookings are confirmed transactions, tickets once booked cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded from our end.

Also, there is no provision wherein we can make any modification in show date, time, movie, seats etc which are already confirmed.

Keeping the cancellation norm in mind, it would have been an opportunity for customers to bring a smile on their dear one's face by gifting those tickets.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
praveenmisra's response, Jun 01, 2017
[email protected]

Comments

Book my show site is a bull #### site please use other sites which are cheaper then book my show .

They have rubbish staff and they are just making money by fooling innocent people.

There is one way only to loot money from people.. wish from heart this site should close down..
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jun 9, 2017

We're sorry to hear that. We'd like to look into your concerns.

Will you please drop an email on [email protected] with contact details?

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Team BookMyShow

I had accidently booked for movie ticket
wave mall noida instead of wave kaushambi.
KINDLY CANCEL AS PER DETAIL BELOW
QR CODE WQL6RHB
NAME: PRAVEEN MISRA
MY PHONE NO [protected]
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jun 9, 2017

We certainly do understand the expectations of our valued and esteemed customers and we really strive hard to live up to their expectations.

We being aggregators, post the transaction is successful, have zero authority for the said transaction.

In cases like these, you could opt to gift those tickets to your friends or somebody who'd want to go for that show on your behalf.

Hope this resolves your concern.

Team BookMyShow

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - I booked wrong tickets.want to cancel it now