[Resolved] BookMyShow — Illegal attempt to book ticket from my Bookmyshow account

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 savithagr on Jul 10, 2017
There was an illegal attempt made by anonymous person for booking the movie ticket online using my saved card details from my book my show profile.

Anyways the payment was not successful as the otp was received on my registered mobile no which was not shared to anyone.

But it looks scary and surprising to see such fraud attempt of an unauthorized access to the card details inside the user profile.

Please take this seriously and make sure that such attempts are to be stopped in future for security purpose.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 16, 2017
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jul 14, 2017
Hi Savitha,

We are extremely sorry that this happened and would like some information about this incident to investigate the issue. Please do write to us at [email protected] and will surely address your concern.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - Illegal attempt to book ticket from my Bookmyshow account