[Resolved] BookMyShow — ipl ticket fraud

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 jugalp on Mar 31, 2019
Booking id: WSMI0BGYA147NX
I booked 5 tickets for an event, the money got deducted from account but the tickets were not allotted to me.
As these tickets were for a highly sought after event, Book my show employees do not allot the tickets to the customer and instead keep it for them self and then sell it in the black market.
I suffered a a lot of trauma because of this event.

please provide me a resolution or help me out with the procedure to take them to court.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2019
Updated by jugalp, Apr 02, 2019
No updates, horrible customer service by BMS
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2019

I apologize for the delay. We tried to connect with you, as checked the refund has been processed from on to your payment source. Please revert for any clarification at [protected]@bookmyshow.com

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Updated by jugalp, Apr 17, 2019
The issue is how can u deduct money from my account if you are unable to provide me with tickets.
money blocked for 5 days, what compensation will you provide for that?
Updated by jugalp, Apr 29, 2019
Such Big company blatantly lying to me in writing over the mail. I can prove the claims made by their customer support to be false and just made to run away from the responsibility.
can someone here help me file a case against them if they are not willing to compensate for their mistake and for my loss.

thanky you

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - ipl ticket fraud