[Resolved]  BookMyShow — isl ticket not provided | picked up someone else excuse given by counter official

My booking id : vybk13aqj14ntj
Registered contact number : [protected]

I had booked one isl ticket for the match between atk ans kb which took place at saltlake stadium kolkata on 12th january. Booked the ticket online, carried the printout with id proof as mentioned address, but all counter officials just said big no at my face after taking 5 minutes of long checking time. They told my qr already been redeemed and the ticket collected in person already. That was a biggest shocking moment for me ever. Reached the counter around 7pm and since 7.30pm started contacting bms helpline and tried reaching an agent over online chat channel. No one yet connected with me neither contacted me back. Over 10 sessions are pending, still waiting for the response from them. Dont trust bms. They are becoming one ot the worst company, they are looting people like this way. I miised me isl match last night and also lost my money. No one is responding from bms support team. Do the needful immediately.
May 14, 2020
Apr 09, 2020
BookMyShow Customer Care's response
Hi Avijit,

We apologies for the delay and understand that your query was addressed under the ticket id 10385211.

In case of any clarity please connect with us on [protected]@bookmyshow or LIVE CHAT with us.

We'd do all it takes to have this sorted for you.

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I had a gift voucher from HFDC worth 250 while using this i get an error please resolve this issue I need an urgent please this complaint please make sure resolve about my complaint.

BookMyShow
    BookMyShow Phone
    BookMyShow Address
    Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India