[Resolved]  BookMyShow — money debited

I was booked one ticket in book my show app at srilakshmi theater but it was declined. And ticket also not booked. But amount was debited from my bank amount is 117 and payment is by net banking payment plz check details and refund my money. As soon as possible
Srilakshmi theater is located at karmanghat plz i request u to refund my money..
money debited
money debited
May 10, 2020
Apr 09, 2020
BookMyShow Customer Care's response
Hi Chandu,

The amount charged with the unsuccessful transaction will be refunded in 4-5 working days for privatized bank and 10 working days for the nationalized bank.

In case of the amount paid using a UPI app, it should reflect within the next 3-4 working days. The amount paid through the wallet will be refunded within the next 24 hours.

In case of any clarity please connect with us on [protected]@bookmyshow or LIVE CHAT with us.

We'd do all it takes to have this sorted for you.

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

BookMyShow
    BookMyShow Phone
    BookMyShow Address
    Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India