[Resolved] BookMyShow — offers on bookmyshow

SEEMA MEENA on Dec 26, 2017
I booked a movie show (Tiger) on 22dec, and got coupons too. I choose one offer from subway and went to grab that offer but after reaching their, they denied (Malviya nagar), than i visited another subway at raja park. The response of the people was the same, they to denied to give me that offer and gave a explaination when i asked the reason that i have talked to the owner of book my show... And because of some problems the offer is shown on the site but not valid. Really disturbing offers, solve out this problem as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2017

Sorry about the trouble that you had to go through.

Please help us with your registered contact details used while transacting on allears@bookmyshow.com.

We will have this checked and help you out.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I booked 2 tickets in bharath cenemas. Pleas Cancel the ticket because i am not able to go to show
The show was at 7:00pm in
Movie:-Anjaniputra
Time:-7:00pm
Hall:-screen 3
Place: Bharath Cenemas
seat:- A1, A2
Please help... Thanks
We were cheated as we paid for the platinum seats and on reaching the venue the seat numbers were also not allocated..worst experience as the arrangements were pathetic to say the least as feel robbed by BMS

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - offers on bookmyshow