[Resolved]  BookMyShow — online booking

I erroneously booked 10 tickets online on 25th jan instead of 26th using book my show and immediately called customer care to modify date. Being superstar member, they initially told me that they will try for refund after some deduction as per inox policy for which i was ok but later informed that i can't get refund coz i didnt book tickets using login option.
May 13, 2020
Jan 25, 2020
Updated by Shraddha Nair
book my show can see my mobile number from where I am booking tickets and very well verify with my member details. I am still surprised and unsatisfied with the reply given by customer care.
Apr 09, 2020
BookMyShow Customer Care's response
Hi Shraddha,

We are sorry to hear that, as per the superstar cancellation, you have an option to cancel your booking 4 hours prior to the showtime once every 6 months.

We apologies for the trouble and hope you understand us too.

In case of any clarity please connect with us on [protected]@bookmyshow or LIVE CHAT with us.

We'd do all it takes to have this sorted for you.

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative

BookMyShow
    BookMyShow Phone
    BookMyShow Address
    Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India