[Resolved] BookMyShow — refund for cancelled transaction

Harini pillai on Mar 1, 2018
I'm harini from bengaluru. I booked three tickets for black panther 3d at pvr theatres, orion mall, rajkumar road around 8.50 on 1st march 2018. It accepted all the transaction pin and opt and showed transaction was progressing. But suddenly it said your transaction was cancelled and the amount 709 was debited from my account. But didn't get any confirmation message for tickets. After 5 minutes i tried booking it again. The transaction went threw. So i want to claim refund for the first transaction.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2018

We know this must have caused you trouble.

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at allears@bookmyshow.com LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Harini,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on feedback@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Team PVR
Online movie tickets were rejected but my account was charged for rs.530/-
I booked 2 tickets for kirrak party on melody theatre on 17.03.2018 2:30 show. Payment is made through Amazon pay balance. Amount of 272 was deducted and bookmyshow page shown timeout error. Message has been received from Amazon confirming payment to bookmyshow but there are no active tickets in bookmyshow login of mine.
I booked ticket in Jyoti cineplex Mp nagar in Bhopal for raid movie on 16/3/18 night for 17/3/18 for 12 noon and I'm not getting any SMS or mail

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - refund for cancelled transaction