[Resolved] BookMyShow — refund for failed online ticket booking on 5/1/2019

Thrissur,kerala, India
 Lijo29 on Jan 18, 2019

I am lijo jose (Mob no [protected]). I booked 4 tickets for odiyan movie using bookmyshow.com for ragam theatre, thrissur, for 10.00pm show for date 5th january 2019 using phone pay
After selecting seats and entering my account details, bookmyshow website displayed some message like 'processing...' and after some time, it displayed, 'oops, an error occurred'.
But an amount of rs 546.40 was debited from my account.
But i didn't receive any sms or e-mail from book my show for confirmation of tickets but i did receive sms from state bank of india for deduction of money.

Then i again tried to book some other 4 tickets and i received sms and mail from book my show this time.

So, basically money for my 1st transaction should be refunded bookmyshow as it didn't handle the transaction properly and deducted amount without booking the seats.

I contacted the on-line customer care executives also but they also just say that we will contact you as soon as possible but then there is no reply/respose.

I request a refund of rs 546.40/- from bookmyshow.

Transaction details are:

E-mail id: [email protected]

refund for failed online ticket booking on 5/1/2019
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2019
Hi Lijo,

I am sorry to know that.

Ideally, for an unsuccessful transaction the refund gets credited within 4-5 working days, some banks may take 10 working days.

In case it is not refunded then please share the UPI id with the card issuing bank.

Request you to share your contact details via [email protected] for any further information.

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

Qutub minar tickets payment my account is debit but tickets not received me
Omnarayan Shukla's reply, Jan 13, 2019
Please refund my payment

Hi Omnarayan,

I am sorry to hear that.

Ideally, for an unsuccessful transaction the amount gets refunded within 4-5 working days, some banks may take 10 working days.

Request you to share your contact details via [email protected] so that we can have this checked for you.

It seems bookmyshow is not publishing reviews of certain movies to promote other movie.

Me and my family has rated for film Short Circuit but I can't see anyones comment there.

I believe review should be updated immediately, because it affects earnings of small budgets movies.

Can you please check?

Hi Keyur,

The reviews are uploaded after the verifications.

User reviews are moderated for appropriate content and relevance before they appear on the website. If your review is not showing up, it is most likely because of the following reasons:
-It is not relevant to the film or contains spoilers.
-It contains profanities or inappropriate/obscene personal remarks.
-It contains remarks on sensitive issues like religion, sexual orientation, etc.
-Excessive use of emojis or repetition of characters is perceived as spam.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - refund for failed online ticket booking on 5/1/2019