[Resolved] BookMyShow — refund of booking amount due to incorrect language

9868515100 on May 15, 2018
I had booked 04 tickets through book my show in m2k rohini, delhi vide booking id - wsp 9675 for dated 05.05.2018 and language of the movie was selected hindi. When the movie started, it was found in english. Due to which we did not watch the movie. The matter was complain to duty manager. It was advised by the duty manager that you may leave the show and the amount will be refunded to you by lodging a complain on book my show. The complain was registered on the same day. But no action have have been taken till date. Kindly do the needful at earliest.
Rajesh kumar
Mob. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 3, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, May 28, 2018
Hi Rajesh,

We sincerely regret the level of discomfort you have faced while transacting with us.

The said transaction has been initiated from our end.

Ideally, the amount does hit the account within 5-7 working days or 10 working days in case of a nationalized bank.

Our sincere thanks for your time and consideration.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - refund of booking amount due to incorrect language