[Resolved] BookMyShow — refund of money which is deducted from my account but the movie ticket is unsuccessful

Bhabaranjan sahoo on Mar 12, 2018
Sir /madam
I used my uco bank debit card on online movie ticket on bookmyshow website on 9th march at 5.19pm for 6 tickets on 10th march 12 o'clock for pari movie. The amount 635 rupees deducted from my account but the status of movie ticket was failed.
Again i used my another debit card it became successful. I request you to return the amount. It is important for me to get back that amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2018

We know this must have caused you trouble.

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at allears@bookmyshow.com LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - refund of money which is deducted from my account but the movie ticket is unsuccessful