BookMyShow — refund of payment

Rajura, Chandrapur District, Maharashtra, India
 Umesh Gonelwar on Jan 25, 2019

I am Umesh gonelwar(cell no [protected]). I booked 5 tickets for Thakhrey using BookMyShow.com for Radhakrishna carnival, Chandrapur, for 12:45PM show for date 26 january 2019 using UPI
After selecting seats and entering my account details, bookmyshow website displayed some message like 'processing...' and after some time, it displayed, 'oops, an error occurred'.
But an amount of Rs 787.00 was debited from my account.
I waited for around 20-25 minutes, but i didn't receive any sms or e-mail from book my show for confirmation of tickets but i did receive sms from citibank for deduction of money.

Now, After 20 minutes . i again tried to book some other 5 tickets and i received sms and mail from book my show this time.

So, basically money for my 1st transaction should be refunded bookmyshow as it didn't handle the transaction properly and deducted amount without booking the seats.

I contacted the on-line customer care executives also but they also just say that we will contact you as soon as possible but then there is no reply/respose.

I request a refund of Rs.787.60 from bookmyshow.

Transaction Details are:

My Details:
Name: Umesh gonelwar
Contact No:
E-Mail Id: [email protected]
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019

I am sorry to hear that.

Ideally, for an unsuccessful transaction the amount gets refunded within 4-5 working days, some banks may take 10 working days. Also if you have used a wallet it will reflect within 24 hours.

Request you to share your contact details via [email protected] so that we can have this checked for you.

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

I was trying to book movie show 5 PVR ticket from book my show, money has deducted my acct, but ticket confirmation not received to me. Now i want to back my money..

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - refund of payment