[Resolved] BookMyShow — reg:seat not provided

Pondicherry, Puducherry, India
 Manogar Arumugam on Jan 16, 2019
Dear sir/madam
We have booked in box 5 tickets online for movie visuwasam in vasantharaja theatre pondicherry through book my show, but while entering into the the theater we come to know that the chairs was in broken condition. We had informed the same to the manager but they had not not responded for a while, after shouting they have provided normal chair.
Pic attached

reg:seat not provided
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Hi Manogar,

I am sorry to see that. Please share your booking details via [protected]@bookmyshow.com and I will have this checked for you.

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

Iam not able to book my tickets with the help of coral card .When ever I try to book, it gives me sorry message saying that you just missed the offer. I have texted many times and Iam done with it...
Plz help me to boobs my ticket...
I have provided the needful document below...

I anticipation of a positive response

BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2019

Hi Manogar,

I am sorry to see that.

The offer is based on first come first serve basis. Click here to know more: https://bit.ly/1JpNfcb.

Please share your contact details via [email protected] so that we can have this checked for you.

My amount is charged, but I can't received a ticket. Please kindly refund my amount Rs 1241
It was booked on 11.1.2019
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2019

I am sorry to know that.

Ideally, for an unsuccessful transaction the amount gets refunded within 4-5 working days, some banks may take 10 working days.

As checked the today is the 10th working day. In case you don't get the refund then please share the updated bank statement on [email protected] so that we can have this checked for you.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - reg:seat not provided