[Resolved] BookMyShow — seats provided were damaged and were not not in condition to host the audience

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Ankit Priyamvad on Mar 18, 2018
Dear team
I went to carnival moviestar theatre in goregaon mumbai yesterday i. E. 17 march 2018. I booked two tickets. Both the seats were damaged, dirty and without hand rest. On enquiry with manager they behaved rudely and told nothing can be done.
I visited theatre along with my wife to have a nice evening. But the entire evening was spoiled. I want refund of entire ticket cosy and inconvenience fee of rs 5000 per seat.
Kindly take up the issue as soon as possible and reply me. If not replied and reimbursed accordingly i will raise the issue to consumer forum and broadcasting department. Book my show shall take care of quality, hygiene ofv theatres listed in their websites. Very bad experience
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2018

We know this must have caused you trouble.

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

I had by mistakenly book tickets on 14th instead of 15th the morning show only for this reason I want to school

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - seats provided were damaged and were not not in condition to host the audience