[Resolved] BookMyShow — Ticket Booking

Bisht Mannu
Hi Fraud/Worst Site, You BookMy Show, the worst & fake site ever. Every time from last 2-3 Months when I was trying to book any show the offer, viz. Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket is not applying. I am booking tickets from my ICICI Coral Debit Card. Its a Fake Site...!!!

BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Nov 04, 2015
Hi Mannu, You concern is of utmost importance to us and we would definitely assist you with this. There is a limited allotment of discounted tickets available under the ICICI BOGO offers on our website and app. Offers listed with us are available to people all across the country on the website and mobile app and can be availed on a first come first serve basis. Due to so many awaited entertainment movies releasing one after the other, the offer gets exhausted in a blink’s time. The offer refreshes at 10am, 12pm, 3pm and 5pm every day. Please do try availing the offer on your next transaction. In case you face any error do share with us the screenshot and your contact details entered while transacting at helpdesk@bookmyshow.com LIVE CHATS or via mobihelp. Our team will leave no stone unturned to help you and would love the opportunity to assist you. You can get detailed information on the offer here: http://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/icici-bank-buy-one-get-one-on-select-debit-cards/ICICOR0813 Regards, Team BookMyShow Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sorry, we can`t proceed with the booking for this offer since the total number of Tickets Per Day has been exhausted. For any queries please write to us at helpdesk@bookmyshow.com. (#-4011)

This notification is coming every time.
Yes even I get the same error for Indusid Debit Card offer.. bookmyshow is a fraud website

Bookmyshow — tickets cancellation

i book 2Dtickets fr the movie avengers but actually i need 2 book tickets 3D. No help frm customer support wtf they r helping customer

refund failed

350 refund amount bcoz failed
When I am trying to avail the offer using code BMS125, getting error

"Sorry, this offer is not valid for the selected region."

regions list is not mentioned anywhere in terms and conditions. How we will come to know where and all this code is valid.
My name Abu
Book my show movie voucher worth Rs 600
Today I am booking the flim U-turn
Sorry the offer is locked to the mobile number used while generating the code for any queries please write to us at helpdesk@bookmyshow.com.(#-4011)
I'm attached my complaint above kindly please guide us correct way for booking movie

I have a movie voucher of worth ₹400 with offer name NRF18. I am frustrated as this voucher is not working. Each time I try to avail it on my screen it shows that my transaction is not eligible for discount and I must write to helpdesk@bookmyshow.com(#-4011).
Waiting for your positive response.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - Ticket Booking