[Resolved] BookMyShow — ticket not received

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
 Kesav Vinod on Dec 15, 2018
I have made payment to bookmyshow for 6 tickets costing ( Rs. 1456.16) has been paid ( UPI Transaction ID[protected]. The said amount has been debited from my bank account on 15/12/2018. However I have not received any confirmation or intimation of any sort. I've tried messaging and calling their customer care executives. Again all the attempts were in vain. I've waited over 18 minutes for a response from the customer care.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2019
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2018
Hi Kesav,

I am sorry to know that. Please share your contact details via [protected]@bookmyshow.com so that I can have this looked into.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
Updated by Kesav Vinod, Aug 21, 2019
Thank you for your prompt refund of the amount debited. However, I cannot refrain from saying that the call centre experience was awful and exasperating.

Comments

Promo codes not applicable in booking the tickets
Please tell me how to get the promo codes

Hi team,

This is Sugin V(+91 [protected]). I booked one ticket from Ariesplex SL cenema on 30/11/2018. I booked one ticket at two time at hdfc netbanking. But 2 time amount has to deducted. Please check and refund
I did a booking and my money deducted but I did not received my tickets
And I call over 20 minutes in customer care but got no response from there
I am very frustrated

BookMyShow has blocked my wallet function in my number without any reason..kindly reactivate that as i am not able to get any benefit from it.
2weeks back i booked tickets worth ₹808 and it was cancelled but the the money was debited from my account. no refund has been done yet

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - ticket not received