[Resolved] BookMyShow — unable to book ticket

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Abhishek Azad on Apr 23, 2018
Hello i am unable to book avengers infinity war 3d tickets for monday show time in allahabad city, uttarpradesh. While booking only friday saturday and sunday options are showing which is almost full. I want to book monday show in english. Kindly inform me by mail or sms as soon as the prebooking starts for avengers on this monday. I think in bms allahabad some error had been occurring all time because when some seats shows that they are booked latter shows that vacant. Please remove this bug too. Thanks.

unable to book ticket
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2018
Updated by Abhishek Azad, Apr 23, 2018
my no. Is [protected] plz inform me while the prebooking starts for Monday show in Allahabad for English 3D avengers or kindly email me. And if possible please play 2shows per day in English 3D for avengers in Allahabad. Timing around 5--6pm if possible.
Updated by Abhishek Azad, Apr 23, 2018
can u tell.me the estimated time and date when the prebooking starts for Avengers infinity war for Monday show in Allahabad? So that I can book seats?
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, May 02, 2018
Hi there,

Bookings are already live. The schedules are updated on a real-time basis, directly by the respective cinemas.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - unable to book ticket