[Resolved] BookMyShow — wrong dates ticket got booked for grubfest

I Dont Know, India
 Saurav Deora on Apr 8, 2018
Hi there

I booked 3 tickets for 7th april saturday for grubfest and got confirmation for 8th april. When i called back to get the same cancelled bookmyshow team instead of helping me out or resolving it for me straight away refused it

Trust me this is my worst experience ever and will never consider using bookmyshow again.

Just gives me a clear idea about the company, they just want money in their pockets.

Or inshort loot money from people

I hope they anyhow pay for such behaviour. Am really frustrated
Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2018
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2018
Hi there,

We are sorry to inform that the status of a confirmed booking cannot be altered in form of cancellation or exchange or refund of tickets. Once the tickets are confirmed we are unable to cancel, exchange, refund or manually modify as the tickets are booked with the cinema directly and since they have a zero cancellation policy we have to abide by the rules set by cinema. You can certainly gift these tickets to family/ friends and bring a smile on their face.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - wrong dates ticket got booked for grubfest