Bootees.in — t-shirt indefinitely delayed delivery

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Paavni Mittal on Aug 17, 2019
I've placed order for a t-shirt nearly 3 months back, but haven't received any proceeding from this # company yet. Neither they are answering any calls nor reverting to any of my mails. Cash on delivery is never available. They charge money beforehand through online payment methods. Serious action must be taken againt the frauds, and people's hard-earned money shall also be returned.

Comments

Against this order no #R[protected] dated 31.07.2019.But still not receive the product they also debit the amount.mail also returns.there no respond on Instagram..contact number given..not connected after trying many time.there is no response anyone and anybody.kindly help me.payment &order mail details attached for ur reference.Plz help me

I am aman. I ordered a t shirt and order id R[protected] and cc no.[protected] on 25 August 2019 and today is 3 September and any progress regarding to my product you cannot provide me. Please tell me in which date u are delivered my product. And they are not pick my call or not reply my mail. Plz reply asap. My contact number is[protected]

Bootees.in - t-shirt indefinitely delayed delivery

Company:Bootees.in