[Resolved] Bosch Home India — about delayed service

Calicut.. Kerala, India
 sujamurali on Feb 26, 2018
I had submitted a complaint about my washing machine not working properly on the 7th of feb.. On the 9th a technician came by nd said the control panel needs to be replaced.. He took an advance of rs 800 from me nd said the panel will arrive in 6 days.. And that itll be fixed.. Its been 18 days now.. No sign of anyone coming nd fixing it.. I have been calling the service centre here repeatedly but the girl who attends aiswarya only claims she will get back to me.. But never does.. Id like to know when my appliance will be fixed..
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 3, 2018

[Feb 26, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bosch Home India Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018
Dear Sujamurali,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that the issue can be looked into on an urgent basis.

Bosch Home Appliances Team

Comments

Thank you for your prompt action.. Today the technicians came nd repaired my machine !! Thank you once again..
The freezer and the fridge do no seem to function for the past few days. Food gets spoiled quickly. I bought the fridge on[protected]. So far there had been no problem. The attention is immediately needed.

Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Bosch Home India - about delayed service