[Resolved] Bosch Home India — car received in damaged condition

Jandiala guru, Punjab, Jandiala Guru, India
 Parv Kumar Sharma on Jun 4, 2019
Hello sir,
My name is kamal kumar and my phone no. [protected], [protected]. I have hyundai i10 regn. No. DL8CT-8172 and i visit for summer vacation in punjab and i feel car was not ok than i send my car for servicing to singh motors which is located in punjab, jandiala guru. After service i seen my front car bumper is break and car was so dusty front side and outside also and after test rise car was not going a above 80 speed than i call to manager he was totally denied for this case. And says i don't know about this. I m schoked if you want i send you pick of car in same condition when i request to wash the car than he says i not have time . Really i m really very much disappointed. i m not suggest to any body for service in bosch company. Other customers have also same complaint Why you give authorization to this type of service centre. He is totally drop your brand name, and than i pay to amout for servicing he don't have card machine and not give invoice bcoz its a taxable i m again shocked. After when i had forced for invoice than he was provide me. I m paid 3740/- and he was not explained me what work has done i m not satisfied for your service. So I want to reimburse that particular amount and you pls take a strict action against them. Otherwise i m going to consumer court. I m allready in honda two wheelers as a general manager.bosch is a good brand name. And i hope you will give best support to me. And waiting for instant action.
Kamal kumar

car received in damaged condition
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2019

[Jun 05, 2019] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bosch Home India Customer Care's response, Jun 05, 2019
Dear Parv Kumar Sharma,

We regret to inform that we do not provide car services. We only deal with the Bosch Home Appliances which are sold in India.

Bosch Home Appliances Team

Comments

Bosch washing machine

Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Bosch Home India - car received in damaged condition