Bosch Home India — top loading washing machine

Veeranjaneya Bikkina on Jul 23, 2019
We have purchased bosch top loading washing machine 8 months back and it's frequently getting repaired (Not functioning) whenever we complaint service engineer taking more than 2 weeks we hardly used the machine for 2 months rest of the 6 months it's under repair only. We have found machine has manufacturing defects with this model. We have raised complaint for replacement or change with different model company is not responding since 1 month.
Kindly help us for permanent solution. I have all mail follow up.
[customer service team always replying forward to concern team]
Now our situation even though we have washing machine still we are washing manually..

[Jul 23, 2019] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bosch Home India Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2019
Dear Veeranjaneya Bikkina,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here. Also, you can write to us on service.[protected]@bosch-home.com or call us on[protected] so that our team can get in touch with you soon.

Bosch Home Appliances Team
Updated by Veeranjaneya Bikkina, Jul 24, 2019
You can find me on veeru.[protected]@gmail.com and sent lots of emails regarding this complaint always I received the same message without any solution.
Or you please contact me on ±[protected].

I would prefer to have email communication of the resolution.of the issue.
Thank you.
Updated by Veeranjaneya Bikkina, Jul 30, 2019
Finally machine has repaired by Engineer, but he has asked us not to use the machine until we connect the stabilizer when we search inside the market no where we can find the washing machine stabilizer..
How come Bosch suggesting to use the stabilizer..
We are really sorry to say this Bosch made us trouble badly. I took wrong decision to buy the Bosch washing machine..

Now it's 45 days cannot use the washing machine..

Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Bosch Home India - top loading washing machine