Bosch Home India — worst response from customer service

I have raised the service call about my washing machine on 14th sep 2019, i requested them to attend the call on same day due to emergency, but they said its take 48 hours to assign the service person to do the service but they said will mention ur urgancy to make it arrange soon.. I waited for 4 days no response and call from technician so i called customer care and informed the same, they again taken the complaint and said to call the manager number in chennai.. I tried him many time it was number busy and after one day i got him in line, without asking me full details he holded my line and passed the call to another service person, she also not listen properly and said she is out of office told to call the technicican, i got his number also and called him, he saying he is in meeting and call me later.. Is this a way the customer service they took, its really disappointing and getting frustation. For getting service i m waiting it for 5 days, its very worst.. Still not they didnt attain my service.. They not valuing the customer needs.. Its really take serious of this complaints they needs to analyse and sorted out and inform me on this..

[Sep 18, 2019] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093