Boult Audio — boult audio bassbuds oak pure-wood wired headset with mic

Dear sir
With refrance to given subject i had parches boult earphones on dated 31/07/2019, but earphone doesn't working so i need to replace boult earphones baasbuds oak pure wood wired headset because we declared in texting voice this product for one year woranty from the date of purchase. I hope you will provide me woranty service.
Please file attached taxing voice copy with mention woranty details

boult audio bassbuds oak pure-wood wired headset with mic

[Feb 23, 2020] Boult Audio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Betry not charjed obe spekar is off

Amit Vahora's reply, Mar 9, 2020
Betrry not charjed
My Bluetooth earphone is not working properly and I want to replace it, I have bought it in 19 novemeber 2019
Invoice Number # FADAUP[protected]
Order ID: OD[protected]
Order Date:[protected]
Invoice Date:[protected]
PAN: aaxcs0655f
CIN: U52399DL2016PTC299716

Hi Team,

Please help here to check the product as it auto disconnect to mobile also while connect to mobile it start sounding different voice on Bluetooth.

Kindly help to resolve the issue on priority basis.

Basu.
I'm used your one of the product built audio probass curve neck band in last 2months.. this product is not worked properly in since last month on wards... It's automatically switched off without any reason.. and use the volume buttons and also switched off. Please check my product and resolve immediately.. thank you.
I bought my boult curve neckband before two months from amazon. The day before yesterday it suddenly stops working. Although it is getting connected with the phone but the volume is not audible. Since it is in warranty kindly replace this defective piece with the new one as soon as possible.
My boult curve Bluetooth headphones right speaker not work.i have to repair my Bluetooth is one year warranty period.

It is not functioning though it has a warranty. I have purchased through flipkart online shopping. please solve the issue as soon as possible.

Boult Audio Phone
    Boult Audio Address
    Exotic Mile, 1st Floor, B-67, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110052