Boult Audio — faulty product

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Priyan05 on Feb 23, 2018
I ordered a boult audio bluetooth earphones for 1200 which was a faulty product. So i returned and got my replacement. The replaced product was also not functioning as expected. So i returned it and conveyed the same to them. Following which i didn't get any proper response from them. The product is under warranty. I got the product delivered from myntra.

Comments

I ordered a boult audio wireless earphone from myntra and i received a product which is not working . So, i need a replacement as soon as possible, and i'm so unsatisfied with the product that irritates me alot.
I ordered a boult audio wireless earphone from myntra and i received a product which is not working, and this product automatically off nd does not on at the moment So, i need a replacement as soon as possible, and i'm so unsatisfied with the product that irritates me alot.
Not work properly signal problem i need a replacement
I bought a bolt pro acoustics wireless earpiece and the left is not working... So I need a replacement at the earliest with a proper checked product...
I have purchased a boult curve wireless earphone online, it's been just a month I did the purchase and now I am having issues with my charging point.The charging plug of the earphone is loose I think.I am okay with the quality of the product but it's hard to see the trouble so soon with the earphone.
i bought a boult audio xplod but after 2 months its work lyk hang...nd not work properly now its totaly dead ...plz resolve my problem
I orderd the boult audio curve wireless earphones on dt 07.02.2018.from myntra when I use this earphones but left side speaker is not working properly this is so much disappointing for me and I want to be replaced my earphones as soon as possible

My earphones does not have any base .. as it's claimed it has the deep base so I m not satisfied at all with the earphone
I ordered a Boult Gold-Toned Space Wireless Bluetooth Earphones BA-SPACE from myntra on Jun 25th 2018. Now it does not work. I am very disappointed and I want a replacement asap.
I purchased a boult audia unipod from
Myntra and i want to exchange it
Ï had provided à boult audio from myntra the headphones is Just new used for a week and now ï can't Switch on the bluetoot power i think myntra delivered me a defect headphone please as much as possible please replace me another one gave one year warranty and it did'nt run for one month big disappointment.. 😠 Even i try To charge it no red Light showing

I bought the Boult wireless headphone and automatically off the left side immediately. I want to Change it.

My black wireless earphone with mic is not working.BULTHDPH30814074
This product is in warranty, please I need a replacement immediately.

I bought the Boult wireless headphone and and it is not working power button please. I want to Change it.
Boult audio purchase on 23 june 2019 for 1 year warranty but boult audio is not working in last week

Boult Audio - faulty product