Boult — boult audio probass curve neckband wireless bluetooth in-earphone with mic (red)

I've ordered this boult audio curve wireless neckband magnetic earphone with mic-red on 10th april 2019 through amazon.in and it was delivered on 13th april. After 30 days of working it got damaged. Suddenly it got switched off and not start again. Now it's not working.. I want this item replaced as soon as possible as it has 1 year warranty.. Order no is #[protected]

Comments

Charging to the earphones is not working
I want to say that i had purchased the boult audio curve neckband on 3rd August 2019 but after few day later it is not working well and the one part of earbud is splitted due to which i am very shamed please provide me help to fix this problem
TECHNICAL Aman's reply, Aug 17, 2019
Here is the pic
I have ordered the boult audio curve ear phones and the bluetooth is not working properly and the voice is not clear and there many breakdowns in the audio and the ear phones are not in good condition .

Company:Boult
    Room no. 15, Society no. 08, old mhada, near ganesh temple, four bungalow, andheri west, Mumbai

Website: