Bourseindia Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Sep 3, 2016

File a complaint to Bourseindia

Having problems with Bourseindia?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bourseindia customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bourseindia

Bourseindia Website

Bourseindia Head Office Address

G-51 Bakhtawar Ram Nagar, Tilak Nagar Main Road
Indore
Indore District
Madhya Pradesh

Bourseindia Phone Numbers

Bourseindia reviews & complaints(9)

Bourseindia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is my kind request to all of you that i am a lower middle class member of society.
    And i am cheated by a firm named :- bis capital investment adviser also calledbourseindia (Http://www.bourseindia.com/) so called situated in indore m. P., india.
    They have cheated me telling that we are going to return you rs. 1000000/ (Ten lacs) on investment of rs. 176640.00. And i have paid that amount to said firm.

Now they are not picking my phone.
    Employees communicated with me are.
    1. Avni kothari ([protected]) & ([protected]) & ([protected])

2. Sushant kapoor ([protected])

Dear all,
    I am a person with a family and i have paid this amount form credit card,
    And i have no way to pay it out from my small earnings.
    O i have no any option.
    Request to all to help me regarding this, and suggest what can i do for this.
    Relevant documents and payment details are attached in this mail.

Subhash chandra sharma

Mob no. +91-[protected]

Dear all,
    I am cheated by a firm as par trailing mail.
    I am a poor person of this country.
    Please help. As i lost hope from administration and others.
    O i have only a way that is you, as media is voice of nation so i can only believe on u only.
    Please help so that i can recover from this situation,
    Please.. Please... Please...

Subhash chandra sharma
    Please contact me on [protected] for more information.

Dear all,
    I have wrote to lot of persons in administration but there is no answer from them.
    Please help even for some other persons like me cant be cheated by any one.
    And this chin of fraud can stop here...
    Bourseindia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Friends i m aditya wants u to know that bourseindia is a fraudent company. i have taken there subcription for stock future and commodity premium while paying 35k just one month before but till date i m not getting the calls for my services n when i ask the executive they ususally told me that there is server problem and it will rectified. they r claiming that they r SEBI registered advisory firm so i m requesting SEBI please take some action against this fraud advisory firm. i request please dont subscribe to this company u will loose ur wealth as well as health. if anyone have proper guideline for me then please contact me on [protected]. thanks.
      Mr. Aditya Khemka,

You have subscribed for our services, wherein all the necessary documents and Payment Receipt has been sent to you and you have acknowledged the documents as well and returned to us. Since such acknowledgement has been received from you we believe all the terms and conditions are clear to you and no question of cheating by company arises. Also before taking the payment, the terms and conditions were explained to you over the phone as well.

we continuously calling you on your mobile number to provide you with the best support and assistance.

We request you to trade as per our advise and keep up some patience so that your targets can be achieved.

Bourse India Never register with Bourse India.. They only want their service amount; once the amount is paid they never provide committed services. Their commitments are never met. They committed me that if you lose your invested amount we (company) will pay you lost amount along with the service amount. But when it actually comes to refund back the amount, they will not reply to your mails or your calls. Also they don’t have active SEBI license and registration no. I did the biggest mistake by paying the entire service amount to them. Please don’t get fooled by these people. They will show that you got the profit by sending you track record by sending excel file of messages delivered to you and will also commits that these messages are delivered to you and it is showing on their server delivery reports. Their account department is the worst department I ever seen in the industries. They treat you like you are a beggar. I have lot many points to justify that Bourse India gives worst services. Feel free to contact me +91 [protected] for more details. Atleast talk once before you take the services.

Hi All:

This is a big time fraud company, there are several small time investors / traders have lost lakhs of money with these guys like me.

Please do not do believe these guys. They will talk to you nicely and make you to pay several part payments and cheat you finally. I have lost close to 2 lakh with these guys.

They have also said me me being a retail investors I can't do anything to them! Is there someone who can help me?

Beware of this fraud stock tip company.
          Bourseindia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi received one call from sweet voice lady for providing advice or tips on equity i asked them regarding sebi registration and other compliance but she failed to provide me . I am submitting request to sebi's Score portal regarding issue order agianst this fraud company Mr Dinesh Patidar

I took services from this fraud company. Till I pay the fee they gave premium calls and show profit. All the profit earned was used to make payment to them.After paying fees the they started basic service which is all loss. Vikram and Nikita are big fraud. Do not get trapped. After trail dont pay them fees as your bad luck start after you pay fees.

Yes, Mr.subodh, I agree with you. They claim to be from french clan and have very vast experience. Maybe they are experts in fooling the people. Any way my suggestion is to gain knowledge by browsing the net, as there are many good websites giving good intraday trading stocks which are 100% hit target even in the worst market scenario. I thank those websites very much... So friends, don't become fools by taking services from these kind of advisory firms and loose money dvk

This is a big cheating company from Indore. Sweet lady voice comes from Nisha, and they bringdown sky to your feet for the subscription. later the actual drama starts. we have to pray their picture everyday. Official phone doesnt work. big cheating shares advisors...subodh
                  customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  yes, these are all same... best is trade with your own knowledge and make money... rishab
                  Mr. Subodh, In response to your complaint alleges that the company failed to adequately provide services, you've not present your details. we will give you prompt solution so please provide us your contact details or Contact us in between working hours of 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM (Monday-Saturday).
                  Contact Number :[protected]
                  I took services from this fraud company. Till I pay the fee they gave premium calls and show profit. All the profit earned was used to make payment to them.After paying fees the they started basic service which is all loss. Vikram and Nikita are big fraud. Do not get trapped. After trails don't pay them fees as your bad luck start after you pay fees.
                  I took services from this company Bourseindia, I paid 15000/- for 1 month, But company executive told give more 15000/- for premium service, & i told no i don't want premium service then they resume my services & i lost that 15000/-
                  Its bigger fraud company, guys please don't go with this company