BPO Projects India — They are fraud people they are not returning my money although I have not signed any agreement

They have taken Rs 15000/- from me for some form filling project and they have sent me an agreement to sign for i have not signed that and want them to refund my money15000/-
And they are replying back to me. they are just fraudsters they have done this to so many people out there. They also have some ither company named as Gleam global service india private limited. and cheating people by taling money and not provind any money for work done and for me they did not even gave any work. Please help me get my money refunded.
Mar 29, 2021

BPO Projects India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BPO Projects India
    BPO Projects India Phone
    BPO Projects India Address
    Level 7, Phase 6, Manyata Tech Park Hebbal Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560045