BPTP — delay in property transfer

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 Harinder Mehta on Dec 6, 2017
My customer code is 121218. I submitted transfer paper in aug 2017 and was told that paper will be transferred on my name from the old owner name in 15-20 days but now it is more than 3 months and transfer is still pending. I am calling customer care every week and not getting a satisfactory response. Every time, customer care executive says that we have sent mail to office and it will be done by next week. This is a very irresponsible behavior towards work. Kindly look into the matter on urgent basis.

[Dec 06, 2017] BPTP customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Harinder Mehta, Dec 06, 2017
My Customer code is 121218. I submitted Transfer paper in Aug 2017 and was told that paper will be transferred on my name from the old owner name in 15-20 days but now it is more than 3 months and transfer is still pending. I am calling customer care every week and not getting a satisfactory response. Every time, customer care executive says that we have sent mail to office and it will be done by next week. This is a very irresponsible behavior towards work. Kindly look into the matter on urgent basis.

Comments

I do have same issue and my customer code is 147057 and documents were submitted in OCT 2017. Every time I call them they ask for 7-10 Days but not doing. Seems like dealing with govt agency not a private company.

BPTP Crest, Plot #15, Udyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    BPTP - delay in property transfer