Brand Factory — garments

Anki22 on Mar 28, 2019
Brandfactoryind is one the fake things ever.1stly they given a offer additional 30% off which means whatever you are buying you will get additional 30% off. But when i asked them they said either 50% or 30% i can get. Ok 2nd thing 50% off then 5% gst. Because whatever we are buying it is clearly mentioned that including all taxes. So when we r having 50% off that means we are having 50% off. But they add 5% as a name with gst. That's mean we are paying double gst. Whatever i am buying if it is mentioned that it is inclusive all taxes then none can charge extra 5% as a gst. I didn't get any meaning why they are charging this gst after discount. So i request to brandfactoryind please elaborate the billing procedure. If they want they can give 45% off. But they are making us fool. 50% off and then 5% gst.

[Mar 28, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer,

I am concerned to note this. Could you please share your contact number along with the store details at [email protected] so that I can take this up to the concerned team.

Priya
Future Group

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Brand Factory - garments