Breezedeal — refund of money

Imtiy Sheikh on Dec 11, 2018
Sir, please give me my money back... I am from middle class family.. Please give me my money back, i am requesting you.

This is my order

Order reference gcmuwaeal and invoice no. #in001543- placed on 12/10/2018 is canceled.
My order reference gcmuwaeal - from breezedeal.com has been canceled.
Give me my refund please.

refund of money
Updated by Imtiy Sheikh, Dec 12, 2018
Refund of Money.
My Order Reference GCMUWAEAL - and Invoice No. #IN001543- placed on 10/12/2018 from breezedeal.com has been canceled on 11/12/2018 and then they ask me to send your bank detail we will refund your balance. I send them all bank details but money is yet to be refunded. So, I request u sir please look at the matter for immediate refund .

Thank You Sir.

Store Information of Breezedeal.
breezedeal.com, no.18 anai kara konan street seven wells chennai 600001
Mobile no: [protected]
Email: admin@breezedeal
Updated by Imtiy Sheikh, Dec 16, 2018
Refund of Money.
My Order Reference GCMUWAEAL - and Invoice No. #IN001543- placed on 10/12/2018 from breezedeal.com has been canceled on 11/12/2018 and then they ask me to send your bank detail we will refund your balance within 5 days. I send them all bank details but money is yet to be refunded because they are cheaters. So, I request u sir please look at the matter and take strict action againest them to refund my money.

Thank You Sir.

Store Information of Breezedeal.
breezedeal.com, no.18 anai kara konan street seven wells chennai 600001
Mobile no: [protected]
Email: admin@breezedeal

refund of money

Comments

Realme 2 pro 6gb Ram. Online book from breezedeal.com but order was cancelled from breezeway.com so not refund my amount please check fake person and punishment to breezedeal

Breezedeal - refund of money