Bridal_wardrobe55 — money took and not delivered item

Room no21, building no123,kherwadi railway colony, Near bandra terminus,bandra east, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Khatoon khan on Mar 16, 2019
I ordered lehenga for my family wedding from iinstagram page bridal_wardrobe55 on 24 feb2019. After given them amount
They promised me that they will stitch the lehenga and send me in 15 days
But work will start for lehenga only after giving them money 14000/- rs
Once i made payment they sent me chart for the measurement and said work will start not
After. A week later i asked them about the progress
No reply and the person he sees my msg on instagram and doesn't reply
When i checked the account details for him the account shows for nagpur
But the person he tolde he is from lko and the boutique where the lehenga is made is in lko
And also as per the details of phone i called the person says wrong number
When i said i will report to poilce ths person blocked me

Updated by Khatoon khan, Apr 09, 2019
Please i need someone to asist me in this matter
And tge higher management
As what needs to be done
Updated by Khatoon khan, Apr 21, 2019
Is this page just fir fun and no body to help

Comments

Same thing happened with me.
The female name sabah convinced me to make full payment at 1 go as the work material is expensive and as soon as the payment was made she started ignoring my msgs and calls.. her direct number cannot be reached only watsapp number works as soon as i told her will file a complaint she blocked me from insta as well as watsapp.
I dont know how to go about and whom to approach if any leads plz help.
If there are other people who have been scammed by her and are in mumbai I request please come forward lets all get together and approach cyber cell or police to get hold of them coz if we go individually we wont be able to do much but if we go together and police see's this is scam is done on big level they will definitely take action... plz come forward lets get hold of her.

The exact same thing has happened to me!!! How can this complaint be resolved??? Is anyone reviewing these complaints?

sahk80's reply, Nov 11, 2019
I have reported this scam to international consumer government to hunt these guys down. I will do whatever it takes to make sure these guys (bridal_wardrobe55) are caught and put to justice.

Bridal_wardrobe55 - money took and not delivered item