Bridgestone Tyres India — i am complaining about the bridgestone tyre fitted in my toyota fortuner.

Hello i have a toyota fortuner 2018 manufactured with bridgestone tyre, my one tyre got bust, kilometer’s driven is only 13362km, i have visited the toyota showroom for its replacement but the company refused to replace my car is also under warranty. At the time of incident the speed of my car was only 20, thanks to god that no other major accident occured. Poor quality bridgestone tyre. Disappointed with the services.

[May 31, 2019] Bridgestone Tyres India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Bridgstone tyre damage in ford eco sports car after 15000 k. M car parches in cargo Moters bhuj Gandidham tyre side is damage I'm visit distributor amart Lal desai and company bhuj pin 370001hi se tyre check company eng after disison so help us my mail I'd [protected]@yahoo.com MAHENDRA [protected]bhuj pin 370001

Bridgestone Tyres India Phone
    +91 11 4235 1636 [Delhi North]
    +91 79 2689 1106 [Ahmedabad]
    +91 61 2329 0611 [Patna]
    Bridgestone Tyres India Address
    Plot No. A43, Phase - II, MIDC Chakan, Village Sawardari, Taluka Khed, Dist., Pune, Maharashtra, India - 410501