Brigade Enterprises Ltd — In appropriate delay in handover and registration

Its for your kind knowledge that I booked one 3 BHK flat in Brigade Golden Triangle on 31/03/2013 by paying Rs 10, 000, 00/ during pre-launch offer.
I was allotted flat E-X-533 in march 2013. Total cost of the land and construction was divided in equal installments.Installments were scheduled in every 2 months interval. Last schedule payment was on or before 31/12/2015. As per agreement, proposed date of handover is on 31/12/2015.
Though flat was not finished, I paid total cost of the flat, along with service tax, vat etc on or before 31/12/2015, fearing that if not paid in time they may
charge late payment penalty of 18% of due amount.
On 4rth may'2016 again I received one mail(demand notice) from Ms sheeba suresh for rs 9, 01, 167.37 as registration and its associates charges.
When i talked to her she told that she would initiate registration procedure after receiving this payment and it took one month to complete all formalities.
I paid total amount on 16/06/2016, requesting her to arrange the date of regn in month of july. She agreed on and asked me to come only once for regn
and hand over both but after receiving payment she stopped communication. I rang her up several times but her only reply was "you will be communicated
shortly". After that she started offloading the matter to Mr Santosh Kr. I rang up Mr santosh kr several times and mailed him also but again got same reply "you will be communicated shortly". latter I sent my man at site on Dec'2016 and came to know that flat as well as the associated facilities were not finished.
My point is that when apartment is not finished why they demanded regn etc charges in the month of may'2016? if at all they demanded then why they did not complete the registration in the month of July2016, as i requested?
Now already seven months had past since I paid the regn, legal etcall charges but nothing happened till date. You are here by requested to refund the total amount along with 18%interest of Rs9, 01, 167.37 and if at all they will call for regn of flat now they have to adjust or refund the interest amount, accrued for this period.
I assume that you will see this matter and take actions accordingly
waiting for your reply.
with thanks
Banamali Kar.BGT-E-X-533
Updated by Bramharshi kar Jan 26, 2017
registered and corporate office address
29th&30th floor, world trade center. brigade gateway campus.
26/1, Dr.Rajkumar Road. Malleswaran-Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore-560055
phone[protected].
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Mr. Bramharshi,
Thank you for registering your complaint. We regret the inconvenience caused.
Someone from our team will reach out to you shortly.
- Team Brigade

Bangalore North, Karnataka