Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply & Transport Undertaking [Best] — excess billing amount for my consumer no : 692525147

DarshanDarshu on Jul 25, 2018
Dear sir / madam,
My name is srinivas vaddepally. I am residing at dadar (West), mumbai.
My consumer number is :[protected]
My electricity bill for the month of june 2018, is very very high i. E. Rs. 4800/-, compared to earlier bills. My average bill is rs.[protected]/- per month. Even though the usage has not changed, no new appliances have been added in the house from last more than six months and still the bill is being generated for the higher amount since last six months.
It is therefore requested to kindly look into the matter at the earliest as there may be possibility of power theft in the matter or some other issue..

Your early action in the matter will be highly appreciated.

Mobile no:[protected]

[Jul 25, 2018] Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply & Transport Undertaking [BEST] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have given online request for name change on 23/08/18. Also proper document was attached. Still no response from best

+91 2222 85 6262 [General Manager]
    +91 22 2287 3961 [General Manager]
    Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Cusrow Baug Colony, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply & Transport Undertaking [Best] - excess billing amount for my consumer no : 692525147