[Resolved] Britannia Industries — Biscuit Tastes like Fevicol !!

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 jai_27
Product Name: Nice Biscuits
Lot No: B081611
Pkd: 23/08/2016
City: Mumbai
Store Name:
Area: Nanda Patkar Road, Vile Parle (East)
Issue: Dear Sir/Ma'am, I would like to draw your attention to a pack of biscuit I purchased today (1/9/2016) with regards to smell and taste of Nice Biscuits. Smell + Taste of Biscuit - Tastes like it was mixed with fevicol glue. Yes, fevicol glue !! I have kept the biscuit pack with me and would like to get to the root cause. I hope you can assign someone to look into this at the earliest. Looking forward for an early response.

Feedback submitted to Brittania's website apparently is forwarded to [protected]@22feet.in !??? The domain itself kind of makes it seem that Brittania possible junks all complaints. Or if it is a valid email address, delivery failure shows their seriousness in dealing with complaints.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 1, 2018

[Sep 01, 2016] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Britannia Industries Customer Care's response, Sep 02, 2016
Dear Jai,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please share your contact details to [protected]@britindia.com so that we can look into this.

Team Britannia

Comments

Customer can file complaint with District Designated Officer (Food Safety) for regulatory action.
I just want to know this Britannia company
conformation mail is fake or real

+91 33 2287 2057 [Reg. Office]
    +91 33 2287 2439 [Reg. Office]
    +91 80 3940 0080 [Executive Office]
    Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048
    Britannia Industries - Biscuit Tastes like Fevicol !!