[Resolved]  Britannia Industries — complaining about suppliers and distributors

Good morning sir/mam
I live in new delhi., i want to complaint for the distributor or supplier of the britania or harvest breads o[censored]ttam nagar new delhi.. I am a retailer shop owner., i want to complaint for the distributor or supplier of the west delhi.
I live in new delhi uttam nagar. I want to complaint of distributor of the uttam nagar. The supplier behaviour is not so good he behaves like rudely nd sometimes he usses abusing languages.. Mistake in accounting while supply the bread.. He also supply the expiry date breads.. His behaviour toward a lady is also not good.. He is also not regular for the supply.. His godown is in matiala, uttam nagar near shiv mandir.. I request to britania manager of delhi office to take strict action on the distributor or supplier of this area..
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2020

[Mar 27, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by yt_479 Mar 27, 2020
Good Morning sir/Mam
I live in New delhi., i want to complaint for the distributor or supplier of the britania or harvest breads o[censored]ttam nagar new delhi.. I am a retailer shop owner., I want to complaint for the distributor or supplier of the west delhi.
I live in new delhi Uttam nagar. I want to complaint of distributor of the uttam nagar. The supplier behaviour is not so good he behaves like rudely nd sometimes he usses abusing languages.. Mistake in accounting while supply the bread.. He also supply the expiry date breads.. His behaviour toward a lady is also not good.. He is also not regular for the supply.. His godown is in matiala, Uttam nagar near shiv mandir.. I request to britania manager of delhi office to take strict action on the distributor or supplier of this area..
It shows me complaint is resolved without taking any action.
Britannia Industries Customer Care's response Mar 27, 2020
Hi Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to us.

We request you to write to us at [protected]@britindia.com along with your contact number and our team will get in touch with you.

Team Britannia.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hlo, , sir/mam
I am a retailer shop owner ..
I sell all of your varieties of biscuits
Due to lockdown ..2 or 3 cartoons of rusk, toast have been expired. I asked to the supplier for returning, he refuges to return it..and sometimes he did not provide me biscuits to sale ... please do something regard this

Britannia Industries Phone
    +91 33 2287 2057 [Reg. Office]
    +91 80 3940 0080 [Executive Office]
    +91 33 2287 2439 [Reg. Office]
    Britannia Industries Address
    Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048