Britannia Industries — fake job offer and security deposit

I got a job offer from ur britannia company with following number[protected].
Today i got a call from ur hr for telephonic interview with the following number[protected]..

They said i got selected and told me to do security deposit of rs. 1400.00 in the following bank account:

Satyaprakash solanki a/c[protected] ifsc code: punb0137800,
And told me to send bank deposit reciept in whatsapp to the following number[protected].

Please verify the following details and take necessary action and save lot o[censored]nemployed students going to the trap of fake job offers...

[Mar 03, 2018] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Krishna44551 Mar 03, 2018
I already sent my complaint Email to [protected]@britindia.com...please take following action
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am a small shopkeeper from Sunam, dist. Sangrur(Punjab).Recently, the dealer of britannia has got changed in our city and he is refusing to replace my expiry(expiry date :[protected].Kindly check so that I can continue with your products.

Britannia Industries Phone
    +91 33 2287 2057 [Reg. Office]
    +91 80 3940 0080 [Executive Office]
    +91 33 2287 2439 [Reg. Office]
    Britannia Industries Address
    Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048