Brv Capital — total cheat and fraud

vandanaramani on Sep 25, 2017
This company run by sum # bhavesh vasa of mumbai is a total fraud and cheat

He is indulged in selling fake market tips to people and looting their money and then sending slang and abusive language

He is a rascal and a gutter blood

He uses this fraud number to cheat people

total cheat and fraud
Deepakk21's response, Dec 28, 2017
Brv is fraud he was given paid tips many people and huge loss
Deepakk21's response, Dec 28, 2017
Sebi action take this type of unregistered paid tips

total cheat and fraud

Comments

yes total fraud bhavesh vasa
BRV CAPITAL:
Soooooo many ping
Ask for small trader plan

Now or never offer
Join index option
Capital req 20k
Charge 3k monthly
5/7 call in a month!
Join now
Offer closed on monday🍷🍷
1, lottrey trade including!! 🍷🍷

Deepakk21 first register from your original id. Also if you are making so much noise first share the screenshot of the subscription that you have paid also the calls that I gave and your original trade details. Rather than just shouting BRV is fraud first prove your point.

I understand the the reason of so much panic as due to BRV so many fake adviser like you have to close your business that's the reason you are trying all wrong ways to gain publicity.

Either reply to this message with proof else shut up. If you want to grow your business you should have the guts. Business cannot be grown by pointing fingers at others.

Waiting for your reply which I know you will not.
I know you also have a telegram channel as well as advisory company from Indore with details as Deepak(@Rungta) - [protected]

People beware of such people who are just spreading wrong info. If the info is correct just put the valid proof here itself.
My name is Nikhil and I am part of BRV Capital telegram group for few months. Out of 10 calls he give, only 2 to 3 hits target. When PNB shares were plummeting due to bad news, he gave buy call at 120!! and obviously share values went down to 90. He gave a buy call at 145 for LASA on a day when the share value was locked in lower circuit!! In a matter of days, the share value came down to 95!! I would never put my hard earned money on risk with BRV.
I am one of the member of BRV Capital service.His call are amazing earned lot from his call.
This company is full supportive never let their clients down.This guys are critics And spoiling the name of BRV.
Ignore this people they are just jealous of BRV.
I dont think so BRV CAPITAL is fake. as per my experience with brv they always gave good calls. i have earned alot.. if you talking about loss then its part of share market.. you cant always gain profit.. people who spoiling the name of brv first learn to earn respect and fame in share market then do this rubbish thing. and stop spreading fake rumors like this.
Those who bought LASA and PNB, those stocks are purely positional and Mr. Bhavesh clearly mentioned in his recommendation and we are still holding that stocks tightly. And we have faith in Mr. Bhavesh. we also earned minted money in that recommendation. The people who don't believe or don't have any patience please don't talk rubbish things.
totally fake, disgusting, abusive, third class person seen

avoid brv capital or else lose all money and respect

cheater, fraud, slang user person

Brv Capital - total cheat and fraud