BSNL — non refund of my landline phone deposit.

Sharadkumar Shah on Sep 13, 2019
I had discontinued my landline phone in april 2018. The amount of deposit was rs. 3000/=
I was told that time that the refund will be sent to my home address within 6 months.
But till now i have not received the refund.
I contacted concerned officials of bsnl many times but every time they say there is shortage of funds hence we are not able to refund your deposit amount!!
No body gives anything in writing.
Latest information given to me by an official is that even i have not received my salary!! What to do?
Request concerned minister to look into the matter urgently.

[Sep 13, 2019] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sharadkumar Shah, Sep 13, 2019
BSNL used to disconnect our phone line if we fail to pay their bill in a month and charge us penalties!!
Now they’re not returning our money for more than 2 years how much penalties they should pay us??
Any judicial authority will take the call?
Updated by Sharadkumar Shah, Sep 18, 2019
May I know when will the Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL) customer support respond?
When will I get my deposit money refund?
Updated by Sharadkumar Shah, Sep 26, 2019
My complaint dated 13th September 2019, about non refund of my deposit amount of Rs. 3000/=,
was forwarded to BSNL’s customer support. But till now no response from them!!!
Will anyone in senior management look into the matter and respond? When my money will be refunded??
Updated by Sharadkumar Shah, Oct 03, 2019
1) I had returned my phone and got my BSNL land line disconnected on 26th April 2018.
2) I was promised that my deposit amount of Rs. 3000/= will be refunded in 6 months time. Why not immediately? No reply.
3) I followed up innumerable times with all different authorities by personal visits, phones etc. for almost 18 long months. No positive response. Each time showing their helpless, as company has no money to pay back the deposit amount.
4) All concerned Govt. Authorities are not bothered even to acknowledge the complaint.
5) Will any body listen?
Here also I wrote on 13th September 2019.
Reminder no. 1 on 18th September 2019. No reply.
Reminder no. 2 on 26the September 2019.
This is Reminder no. 3.
Any body reading?
Updated by Sharadkumar Shah, Oct 21, 2019
Reminder no. 4 on 21st October 2019.
No response from BSNL !!!
Is there anybody in BSNL’s customer support dept. who looks into customer complaints???

Comments

My land phone number number [protected] has been closed two years back, but my security deposited amount is still pending to refund. So I requested your good self please do need full to solve the problem.

Thanking you Yours faithfully

Date ; 9 sep 2019 Augustine mv
Dear sir, my bsnl postpaid mobile no. is [protected]. My old address was deepak kumar. 3U detachment. Lal tekri. Campbell bay.

Please change my billing address to new address. P289/2 Nira lal jat marg. INS Valsura. Jamnagar. 361150.

Yours faithfully,
Deepak kumar

BSNL - non refund of my landline phone deposit.