[Resolved]  Lavina estates pvt ltd — Deficiencies in product sold ( Flat )

I have bought a flat at premium residential project constructed and marketed by M/s Lavina Estate Pvt Ltd, a B Raheja group Company. I moved into the flat in 2007 as original owner and 1st occupant. I have been facing severe water leakage and seepage issue all over my flat (bedroom, kitchen,. hall, bathroom, balcony) since 2008. even after repeated requests the builder has refused to do the rectification in the faulty construction and has led to lot of inconvenience to my mother (86 years of age), me and my daughter. Due to the leakages the entire false ceiling has been damaged and has fallen off and in the independent survey by architects I was clearly informed that the beam in the bedroom is under distress and can cause grave danger to me and my family members alongwith the entire building. builder/developer has not done any rectification till date even though he (Director Mr. Deepak Raheja) is completely aware of the grave danger to our lives. To my mind this not only breach of contract as per sales agreement, it is also reflection of criminal intent on part of directors of Lavina Estate as life of my family and neighbors is in great danger.

Phone:+91 22 28352749