[Resolved]  Mahavinayak Infrastructure Development Pvt. Ltd — Complaint Against Builder and OBC bank official

Hi ,

This is S. Pradhan from Bhubaneswar ,odisha complaining against Mahavinayak infrastructure Development Pvt. Ltd,
I bought a flat on ready possession from Mr. Joginder Paul([protected]- Builder), as per their commitment the flat will deliver within 1 month( means we bought on june 2012 and paid all the ammount and will get the flat possession by July 2012), till today( it's may 2013), we haven't got the flat possession, it's almost 1 year.
i paid all the amount i.e 32 lacs to builder( 25 lacs from bank loan + 7 lacs mine).

How a Bank can give whole 25 lacs in one disbursement in june 2012 without even notifying me, after inquiry bank personnel told me that builder give the possession letter in june 2012( it means builder already given the flat to us) but it's not true, till today the flat is not ready . Bank officials and builder is involve to cheat us.

Please help me out.
Builder deatils:
Mahavinayak Infrastructure Development Pvt Ltd.
N-3/161,IRC Village, Bhubaneswar-751015,odisha
mobile- [protected]
email- [protected]@yahoo.in,[protected]@yahoo.com

S. Pradhan
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

This is S. Pradhan from Bhubaneswar, odisha complaining against Mahavinayak infrastructure Development Pvt. Ltd,

Please help me out.
Builder deatils:
Mahavinayak Infrastructure Development Pvt Ltd.
N-3/161, IRC Village, Bhubaneswar-751015, odisha