[Resolved]  Sri Panchamukhi Projects — Panchmukhi Groups are humbug

Nevertheless Panchamukhi Group has been initial new project - we the residents of the yet-to-be-finished project SLV Uniworth Classic, Bangalore have not satisfied. There are cuts of problems - the development is delayed by more than 1 year. Common services like noticeable parking slots, Gym, Fire hydrants etc., have not yet been provided.
We are disgusted by the total lack of purchaser attention that all members of the Panchamukhi Builders’ team have presented. This is the largest project yet for Panchamukhi Group - yet none of the founders (Panchamukhi Group or G.Naresh Babu the Managing Director) have taken the time to official visit and talk to the 60 odd families staying in SLV Uniworth Classic for the past 6 months. All protests to finish pending work fall on deaf ears. They reveal a - I-don’t-care attitude.
You would not find even one fulfilled client in SLV Uniworth Classic Bangalore. We hear that Panchamukhi Group is working on even bigger assignments - what we can clearly say that they are not geared to take up such developments. They basically don’t work to a strategy. Even today - after the project is behind for more than a year - nobody can give a final date by when the construction would be entirely complete with all amenities as assured.
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

yes I agree with your statement Mr.Joel, Sri Panchamukhi are money sucking leech. I too had very bad experience with Sri Panchamukhi Builders in Bangalore. I let u know my details in next conversation Mr. Joel. You had courage to write a review about Panchamukhi Project. But I am frightened of them Mr. Joel.

Suffer of Sri Panchamukhi Developers
#472/46, 1st Flr, 12th Cross,
H. Siddiah Road, Wilson Garden,
Bangalore-560002 |[protected]
This is Narinder Gaur I had "booked"a 2 BHK flat from Sri Panchamukhi Developers in Wilson Garden, Bangalore. I knew the builder was playing a cat and mouse game and they are waiting for a new customer to fall into his net for more rate. I called a person, who had paid the whole amount and got the some original document of flat. He told me if you really want to live in our flat you must cancel your booking from this Sri Panchamukhi Developers, cheater real estate company. He is most fraud builder in Karnataka. I had paid exactly double amount to the cost price of the flat. They will never provide the original property document to you till they will not take the double amount. It is better to you cancel our registration and book from other builder in Bangalore other then Sri Panchamukhi Developers.
i have also booked to this builder...but now i have cancel our booking...

Veeranna palya, Nagavara Village, Arabic College Post, Bangalore - 560 045. Karnataka, 560027
    Karnataka